Alchemy Worx is an audience management agency specializing in email marketing, SMS marketing, and paid social. The agency offers businesses advanced marketing services, utilizing time-tested methods, and procedures to secure a higher rate of customer retention.
In the reporting and analytics process, the team dissects and analyzes the email list, mailing style, and frequency to determine the campaign quality, health, and effectives for email and SMS. After reviewing all KPIs, the analytics team builds predictive models for benchmarking purposes and creates a strategy to hit those benchmarks. In addition, they will look at Facebook Ad Manager to analyze how each campaign is doing and find room for optimization.
We are looking for a tech savvy person who is ambitious and an aggressive self-starter. The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage data analytics, run reports, and excel in a client-facing role.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage an efficient, comprehensive, and accurate reporting & analytics reporting process done by on-shore and offshore teams
• Perform comprehensive analyses on large sets of email marketing and Facebook data to extract actionable insights to help drive customer and internal decisions
• Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations for client and internal use
• Develop thorough understanding of email user data flow and recommend best practices to streamline data flow, processes and related standards
• Develop and maintain internal and external controls to store and retrieve client data, reports, marketing material, and other data
• Work closely with cross-functional teams of data analysts, designers, account strategists, and others across the company who are passionate about the company’s success
• Develop self-serve reports, internal controls, and proofing checklists to monitor customer email data hygiene
Who You Are:
• You have a deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of advanced data analysis and a strong business sense
• You are a self-starter, problem solver, resourceful and are able to work with limited supervision
• You are flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• You have the ability to work within globally dispersed team
• You are a strong verbal and written communicator and excellent collaborator that values building strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders
• You have the ability to understand complex topics/processes/problems and explain them to your colleagues in simple terms
• You are customer, results, and solutions oriented
• 3 years of experience in a role that required advanced analytics, extensive reporting, and abstracting insights/recommendations from large datasets
• University Degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (VLookups, Index, Match, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS functions a must)
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Project Management Experience
• Management and communication with globally dispersed teams
• Coding and Database Skills
• Knowledge of Tableau or Data Studio
• Knowledge of Email Service Provider Platforms and email campaign building
• Knowledge of SQL, Python, AND R
• Ability to build predictive models and cluster analysis models in Python OR R
Base pay range is $70,000/yr to $90,000/yr
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience.
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team, with both main office and remote team members
This position is remote during COVID but will return to in-person in Manhattan post COVID. The person does not need to be able to work in Manhattan, but it is preferred.