Alchemy Worx is an audience management agency specializing in email marketing, SMS marketing, and paid social. The agency offers businesses advanced marketing services, utilizing time-tested methods, and procedures to secure a higher rate of customer retention.
We are seeking someone who is both well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, client invoicing, preparing reports, and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. This is a part-time role, with an expected 25-30 hrs/wk.
What You Will Do:
• Monitor and update all bank accounts daily
• Reconciling all bank accounts at month end
• Processing client payments via ACH or credit card and sending reports of CC payments daily. Send report of daily ACH Receipts.
• Preparing and analyzing AR Report weekly and sending Past Due notices to clients per management’s instructions
• Processing all bills, payments & credits and preparing weekly AP report
• Client Invoicing (Enterprise and Commissions) including interfacing between client & staff to collect standard invoice data
• Prepare journal entries to record and track deferred revenues on an as needed basis
• Monitor expenses over set limit that apply to multiple months and enter journal entries as required to allocate costs by month. Calculate SBA Loan interest and create journal entries to record
• Provide regular monthly Quickbooks financial reports
• Prepare special monthly reports as requested (Income Analysis)
• Setup, manage and update monthly cost allocation sheets to charge Personnel costs (wages, benefits, taxes, bonuses, contractors) to individual clients
• Specialized reporting as requested by CFO (internal and external) - by Business Office, by Department
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
• 3+ years of experience in related field
• Proficient in QuickBooks Online, Excel, Google Suite
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Detail oriented
This is an hourly role with a base pay range of $35/hr.
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
Alchemy Worx is based in New York City, but we are open to remote applicants for this role.