Alchemy Worx is an audience management agency specializing in email marketing, SMS marketing, and paid social. The agency offers businesses advanced marketing services, utilizing time-tested methods, and procedures to secure a higher rate of customer retention.
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate execution of marketing programs including email, social media, and events for the company as an internal client. The Marketing Associate will be tasked with trafficking company email and social media content through the production pipeline and supporting webinars and conferences.
What You'll Do:
•Coordinating production of content according to the company’s content marketing plan
• Developing creative briefs for email and social media content that align with company’s strategic channel goals
• Collaborating with the Creative team to produce copywriting, graphics, and creative direction for email and social media campaigns that reflect the company’s brand voice
• Utilizing AI copywriting tools to generate content
• Ensuring email and social media campaigns are reviewed and approved prior to deployment
• Ensuring email and social media campaigns are deployed according to the content marketing calendar
• Assist in coordinating meetings, conferences, and webinars
What You'll Learn:
You will learn about Audience Management from some of the top minds in the business. You will also have an opportunity to collaborate in the development of innovative marketing content for YouTube, Instagram, and Tiktok.
The position is ideal for someone with at least 2 years of digital marketing experience in creative, production, or traffic management disciplines. They should be well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects, social media savvy, capable of following direction, and able to understand and articulate creative concepts to other team members.
Key Area Results:
• To provide high quality email and social media content for the company
• To consistently meet tight content deployment deadlines
• To implement and share best practices and learnings for email and social media across teams
• BA in Marketing or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of experience in traditional or digital marketing • Experience in B2B marketing is a plus
• Familiarity with current online advertising practices and functionality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to gain a full understanding of the scope of each project and explain the methodology, as well as your ideas.
• Copywriting skills
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Ability to effectively assess priorities and work well under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to think conceptually and communicate business requirements clearly
• Exceptional time management skills
• Self-starter who takes initiative for their work, and can contribute ideas and proactively solve problems
• Great collaboration skills. Ability to work with international teams
• Familiarity with social media automation platforms such as Hootsuite or Loomly
• Familiarity with email marketing platforms
• Familiarity with website content management systems (CMS) a plus
• Familiarity with website and social media analytics platforms a plus
Base pay range is $50,000/yr to $65,000/yr
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience.
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team based in New York City, but we are open to remote applicants for this role on condition of working on Eastern Time schedule.