Alchemy Worx is an audience management and retention agency specializing in email marketing, SMS marketing, and paid social. The agency offers businesses advanced marketing services, utilizing time-tested methods, and procedures to secure a higher rate of customer retention.
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for expanding and deepening relationships with customers, and maximizing profitability for Alchemy Worx through best-in-class advanced analytics and providing accurate and timely reporting. The Marketing Strategist dissects and analyzes clients’ customer databases, marketing calendars, and automation roadmaps to direct opportunity and ROI. The Marketing Strategist will then construct a customized customer lifecycle strategy that is perfectly suited for the clients’ needs.
We are looking for a tech savvy person who is ambitious and an aggressive self-starter. The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage data analytics, create reports in excel.
This is a client-facing role handling all phases of customer marketing programs, including planning, budgeting, creative development, data processing, production, and results tracking. The successful candidate will manage the satisfaction of client accounts and ensure service level agreements are maintained.
What You'll Do:
• Create Digital Marketing plan from customer data
• Perform analyses, with a data analyst, of marketing data to extract actionable insights to help drive customer and internal decisions
• Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to client and for internal use
• Develop thorough understanding of user data flow and recommend best practices to streamline data flow, processes and related standards
• Work closely with cross-functional teams of data analysts, designers, client service managers, and others across the company who are passionate about the company’s success
• Maintain internal and external controls to store and retrieve client data, reports, marketing material, and other data
• Work with Account Managers on Project Plans and Roadmaps
• Create concepts for Test Plans and marketing campaigns
• Communicate, maintain and drive project timelines for all campaigns
• Manage the client relationship via written and verbal communication
• Lead quarterly and annual business reviews
• Oversee project quality control and navigating client approvals throughout the project
• Maintain weekly status report to share with client and internal teams
• 2-5 years of Strategy Experience
• 2+ years of CRM or Digital Marketing or 2+ years of Online RetailMarketing experience or Enterprise experience
• Experience creating A/B Test Plans, Automated trigger flows / journeys, audience segmentation
• Excellent presentation and storytelling skills (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics and reporting tools for all channels
• Candidate must thrive in a semi-structured environment
• Should demonstrate a passion for marketing and technology
• Knowledge of project management tools and resources
• Strong work ethic, skilled at prioritizing and managing time
• Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Must be an excellent team player; possess the ability to work well independently, think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative
• Professional demeanor and excellent listener who is able to foster client relationships and earn role as a trusted advisor
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to easily adapt to change
• Process improvement experience
• Management and communication with globally dispersed teams
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing platforms and Analytics platforms
• Project Management Experience
Base pay range is $80,000/yr to $110,000/yr
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience.
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team, with both main office and remote team members
This position is remote. Alchemy Worx main offices are in New York and Southern California. The candidate does not need to be able to work in Manhattan or Southern California, but it is preferred.