Alchemy Worx is an audience management agency that offers businesses advanced marketing services. Utilizing time-tested methods and procedures, Alchemy Worx secures a higher rate of customer acquisition and retention. Alchemy Worx offers a free in-depth analysis of a prospect’s email marketing, paid social, and/or SMS program.
The Partnerships & Strategic Alliances Coordinator is responsible for working with our 30+ partners and 125+ clients to ensure everyone is getting what they need to optimize revenue.
This role reports to the Head of Business Development.
We are looking for a tech savvy person who is ambitious and an aggressive self-starter. The ideal candidate should have the ability to connect with clients and partners, clearly explain different companies value add, and always find a way to yes.
What You'll Do:
• Have weekly or bi-weekly calls with Alchemy Worx’s top partners
• Work with Alchemy Worx clients to see which partners would be a good fit for them
• Increase the number of referrals from partners
• Maintain detailed weekly status report to share with Head of Business Development
• Attend conferences across the country to meet with partners and existing clients
• Professional demeanor and ability to foster partner relationships and earn role as a trusted advisor
• Exceptional communication skills
• Candidate must demonstrate ability to thrive in a semi-structured environment
• Should demonstrate a passion for marketing and technology
• Strong work ethic, skilled at prioritizing and managing time; Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Must be an excellent team player; possess the ability to work well independently, think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to easily adapt to change
• Ability to come into the office (Flatiron District) at least 1 day per week
• Ability to travel to conferences and meetings from 15-45 days per yearv
• Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics
• Email Marketing, paid social, or SMS experience
• Knowledge of Email Service Providers, Facebook ad manager, or SMS Providers
• Familiarity with online/eCommerce merchants
• 1+ years of sales, preferably in agency or SAAS sales
Base pay range is $40,000/yr to $75,000/yr
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience.
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team, with both main office and remote team members