Alchemy Worx is an audience management agency that offers businesses advanced marketing services. Utilizing time-tested methods and procedures, Alchemy Worx secures a higher rate of customer acquisition and retention. Alchemy Worx offers a free in-depth analysis of a prospect’s email marketing, paid social, and/or SMS program.
The Sales Development Rep is responsible for identify and communicating with companies in Alchemy Worx’s ideal customer profile (ICP). The goal of the SDR is to get the companies in Alchemy Worx’s ICP to agree to a free analysis. This role reports to the Head of Business Development, who will be responsible for closing the deal.
We are looking for a tech savvy person who is ambitious and an aggressive self-starter.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to connect with prospects, clearly explain Alchemy Worx’s value add, and always find a way to yes. A successful candidate will be able to reach out to 400 retailers per week and increase the Alchemy Worx pipeline.
What You'll Do:
• Identify companies and contacts who match Alchemy Worx’s ICP
• Call and/or email up to 400 retailers per week with the intention of getting them to sign up for the free analysis
• Communicate the value proposition of Alchemy Worx
• Maintain detailed weekly status report to share with Head of Business Development
• Attend conferences across the country to meet with prospects and existing clients
• 2+ years of sales, preferably in agency or SAAS sales
• Sales “Hunter”Candidate must demonstrate ability to thrive in a semi-structured environment
• Should demonstrate a passion for marketing and technology
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong work ethic, skilled at prioritizing and managing time
• Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Must be an excellent team player; possess the ability to work well independently, think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative
• Professional demeanor and ability to foster prospect relationships and earn role as a trusted advisor
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to easily adapt to change
• Ability to come into the Flatiron District at least 1 day per week
• Ability to travel to conferences and meetings from 15-45 days per year
• Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics
• Email Marketing, paid social, or SMS experience
• Knowledge of Email Service Providers, Facebook ad manager, or SMS Providers
• Familiarity with online/eCommerce merchants
• An existing rolodex of contacts in the digital marketing industry
Base pay range is $50,000/yr to $100,000/yr
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience.
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team, with both main office and remote team members