Alchemy Worx is an award-winning, audience management agency specializing in email, SMS, and paid social marketing for clients ranging from the Fortune 500 to local market players. The agency offers advanced marketing services, utilizing both time-tested and emerging methods and technologies to secure a higher rate of customer engagement and retention.
Alchemy Worx is looking for an experienced and passionate strategy manager to develop a team of direct reports and lead engagements for the high growth brands we serve. This critical role will drive account strategies and development of our solutions, business, thought leadership and talent. This role requires a mastery of and passion for working with clients and managing teams to help evolve businesses. The right candidate will be passionate about maintaining a pulse on and continuously building upon emerging trends.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage, mentor, and develop a team of strategists and strategy analysts working on multi-service client engagements
• Lead organized, thoughtful and productive recurring conversations with direct reports to further account growth, solve account problems, and talk about opportunities for skill or professional development
• Contribute to agency initiatives and asset library; consistently look for opportunities to bolster the effectiveness of the team
• Develop client specific marketing strategies and programs across a portfolio of B2C brands, building trust and growing relationships with clients and partners
• Be the senior escalation point for complex client issues for your clients and your team’s
• Pull insights from client data to identify strategic opportunities and develop marketing plans
• Lead and develop teams comprised of creatives, data scientists, producers, and marketers to develop and implement strategic/tactical plans and client roadmaps
• Provide guidance and feedback to cross-functional team members to steer engagements towards success
• Collaborate with discipline leaders across the company to build internal capabilities and establish effective methodologies and best practices
• Negotiate annual client contracts
What You Bring:
• 4+ years of experience as digital strategist or marketer on either the client or agency side.
• Deep expertise in at least two of the following sectors – retail, email, social media, and search
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that deliver results.
• Experience developing employees and growing teams
• Innate understanding of the ties between strategy, brand, marketing, product, data and technology
• Strong data analysis and storytelling skills that leverage to capture and command attention and trust from client executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intellectual curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to influence others, and comfort with ambiguity
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with company match
• Hybrid team, with both main office and remote team members
Alchemy Worx is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Alchemy Worx offers a flexible work environment where employees may work in person or remotely.